Friday, May 29, 2009

Tote Goats are Fun!

Its been a little while since I posted on our blog! We have actually been up to quite a bit and have a lot of really great things going on! Ahh what the future has in store for us..ha ha So back to our pictures.. These were taken the weekend of Jake's Birthday and Mothers Day! What a neat little present Jake must have been for my mom! We actually had a surprise b-day party for Jake which was awesome, he totally had no idea that Cam, Mike and I would be there! It was so fun..That night we also got out the tote goat (my dad's new little toy) and rode around on it. Camden really really liked it! Almost as much as my Dad, ha ha! We have such a good time with our family..I couldn't be more grateful for them.


We were having a tickle war at my Grandma Larsen's house..it was so fun. Cam loves to take his little fingers and come up to you and say.."tickle, tickle, tickle"(getting louder as he goes along) and then he gets ya and screams!He thinks its the funniest thing ever!







WOW!! Cams loves this!! Mike can get him pretty high. Although when he is mid air I don' t know if the look on his face is more like..." wow I love this" or " ahhhhh!!"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden is getting so big! I love the picture of you and your mom...Any news on your moving back to Logan yet?

Lorin and Angie said...

Cute post... love the happy cam pics! love you guys lots and lots... don't be forgettin!!

meag said...

YEAH i am so happy that your moving here. we will have to get together sometime.

jessie said...

still waiting to hear from you! Quade saw pics of Cam and remembered who he was, so thats good!