Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sledding in Logan..burr
Well these were taken at Christmas time up in Logan where Grandma and Grandpa Larsen live, and my brother Jake and his wife Courtney. I love to go up for Christmas and be in the snow..it makes it feel so much more like Christmas! This was Camden's first little experience sledding and he loved it!! We went up to the big Aggie hill at the college and had a blast! Camden looked like the little boy in the movie Christmas Story. If he fell over he wouldn't be able to get back up without some help, he looked like a big marshmellow! ha ha He was so cute though. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Well good job on your Blog! this is a way cute background! Im so excited to Blog with you! p.s. I need your email, I went private!
Well thanks to you..i got it started! My email is mnagunter@hotmail.com so you better invite me! ha ha..
I love your sledding pictures!! TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment