
Friday, February 27, 2009
Four Wheelin' Dudes!
Camden is just like his DAD! He loves four wheelers and motorcycles! Cam calls them "motorbycles". This day he decided to ride his four wheeler all the way around the block! He will get off for a minute look at a truck or a really cool rock and then get back on...its so funny to watch, he also decided to wear his sunglasses the whole time!! Which he has never done before. I can't believe how much he is growing up, this day was such a big reminder to me that we can't let the little moments pass us by because they do grow up so fast. And its these little moments that are so special. I love my Camden!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Hey Amber!! this is Andrea (Kevin's wife) I saw your blog address on your facebook profile. Anyways, I invited you to ours. So check your email!! Camden is such a DOLL!!!!!
Hey Amber it's me again!! I emailed it to your hotmail address. I'll send it again just in case you didn't get it the first time.
He Is getting so big! I just wish I was out in all that sunshine!
LOL That is the cutest thing!! He IS so much like his daddy!! I can't wait to watch my little man and his little personality!
He is so cute!! He looks just like mike! I added your blog to mine if thats ok?!
HOORAY! I am so happy you have a blog. Camden is so cute! I am excited to see what you are up to. I love you page, cute, cute.
Boys and there toys!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment