Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BIG Post!! Conf...Easter..Cam's Birthday!!

So here goes a really BIG post!! It has been a while since we posted something and during that time we have had a lot of really fun stuff happen. It kicked off with Grandma and Grandpa, Jake and Courtney coming down for General Conference weekend. We had so much fun..and since Grandma and Gramps couldn't be here for Cam's Birthday, they bought him his birthday tricycle early and gave it to him!!









These are Cam's "circlies" we had so much fun playing in them!! And it helped us to not fall sleep during conference! haha jk We loved conference!! It was so great, I loved Elder Hollands talk on the atonement!







Another great thing...Grandma stayed the whole week with us after General Conference! We all loved having her here with us. She is such a good Grandma and Mom!! She and Cam are pretty inseperable when she is around!! Thank you for such a good week Mom, you are wonderful. We got to go to an Easter Egg Hunt with all of our friends and family, which was pretty fun ( little cold and windy).. Cam looked so excited with every egg that he would find!









Cam and Daddy flying their kite! Can you tell Mike has lost some weight?? He has lost about 20 lbs. and its still coming off!! He is turning a new corner here.. and what a good job he is doing at it. Love you Mike!



Easter Sunday!! We were our own photographers here..can ya tell?? Well, they turned out ok :)


Camden..what a cute little boy you are!! We love ya. His Easter outfit was so cute.



I will be adding Cams birthday pictures soon! I am just trying to figure out how to upload his video clip from his birthday.. ... so it should be up soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the pictures!!! It always brings tears to my eyes to see these pictures. What a cry baby!! I love you. Mom and Grandma

Skyler and Chelsea Thomson said...

Oh Amb! It looks like you guys had such a wonderful time!! I love Cam's little Easter outfit, we have one that is really similar for Emmery! I can't wait to see his birthday pictures! Miss you guys like crazy!!! Love you!

Erin said...

Hey Cam is so cute. The family pictures are awesome. That is usually how we do them too.

Lorin and Angie said...

Super cute... of course!! You guys always bring a smile to my face. Thanks for letting me love on ya. I am a blessed girl to have the best-est friends ever!!

jessie said...

dress is cute! I feel like I havent seen you in forever!!!