So here are the Dumont pics. We had such a great time there! Thanks to our awesome friends Brandon and Jessie who invited us to come with them. We had no idea how cool this place was! We got to go on such a fun weekend where they were actually having some drag racing on the hills. That was really cool to watch, of course Cam was in heaven. He got to watch the four wheelers race and play in the sand! It was a great first little trip.. its felt so good to get out and enjoy the outdoors, just relax and have some good fun.Friday, March 20, 2009
Dumont Sandunes..First Campout!
Well, this picture has nothing to do with our Dumont trip but I had to add it because this is Camden's new sleep position! I think its so funny and cute... right when you lay him down for his nap he puts his little arms behind his head. I have no idea where he learned this from (maybe his dad..) But this is Cam, he is a pretty chill, relaxed little boy.
So here are the Dumont pics. We had such a great time there! Thanks to our awesome friends Brandon and Jessie who invited us to come with them. We had no idea how cool this place was! We got to go on such a fun weekend where they were actually having some drag racing on the hills. That was really cool to watch, of course Cam was in heaven. He got to watch the four wheelers race and play in the sand! It was a great first little trip.. its felt so good to get out and enjoy the outdoors, just relax and have some good fun.
So here are the Dumont pics. We had such a great time there! Thanks to our awesome friends Brandon and Jessie who invited us to come with them. We had no idea how cool this place was! We got to go on such a fun weekend where they were actually having some drag racing on the hills. That was really cool to watch, of course Cam was in heaven. He got to watch the four wheelers race and play in the sand! It was a great first little trip.. its felt so good to get out and enjoy the outdoors, just relax and have some good fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
Cute pics... it looks so fun! So glad you were able to go. Fun with the fam and friends is the BEST!
hey! looks like you got some good pics! you'll have to get me some copies! I took a lot, but only a few turned out good! just looking at the pictures make me want to go back!!!
FUN! I totally have spring fever and can't wait to get outside to play. Looks delightful.
Oh my gosh! I love these pictures! Especially Cam in nap position! He is sooo much like his daddy its scary! :) hahaha I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!!
Mike this is Jimmy Fitzgerald I saw your blog on Lorin and Angie's blog. I have a question for you. Have you or Lorin ever ridden a "FreeBoard". It is a skateboard that supposed to ride like a snowboard. I have been teaching my scouts how to make long board skateboards and we are looking at making a freeboard. It looks pretty easy to make. I just want to find out if it really feels like snowboarding and if it controls the same as a snowboard. Most of my youth have never seen snow or been snowboarding so I don't want to make something too similar to a snowboard because if it handles the same and they catch the front edge they will get a face full of asphalt. If you have not heard of it you should take a look at freeboards on youtube
Post a Comment