What a fun 24th of July we had!! My Aunt and Uncle have one amazing Lodge in Idaho where they have an Elk Ranch...So my Dad's side of the family had a big reunion there! It was so much fun, it had been a while since all of our family had been together! But it couldn't have been better, we all get along so great! What a blessing it is to have such awesome people in your family that you love so much!
Paintballing!! Even Lana and Megan joined in, what brave girls they are!






What a cute little cowboy






1 comment:
Amber! It's Jen (Spitzer) Gray! I just joined the blogging world and was excited to see you on here too! Cam is getting SO big! He is such a doll, I bet you're one proud mommy! He sure does make a cute cowboy, and paintballer too! So you're back in Logan, that's SO cool, I bet you're loving it! Keep me updated! Hope all is well!
xoxo
Post a Comment