Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall is Definitely in Logan....

Logan is so beatiful right now! I love it, I think Mike does too! He is more than ready for the snow now..or so he thinks. ha ha So we have been outside enjoying it as much as possible! Kelsey my cousin and her little kids Brinlee and Kaysen came to play with us! We went to American West Heritage Farm and had so much fun. Cam and Brinlee are such good buddies, they were inseperable! We went on a little train ride, played in the hay stacks, went down slides, fed the horses and rode the horses! What fun day! Thanks for coming to hang with us Kels!


These pictures are a little random but I had to add them in! My Dad loves to do things with Cam. So last night he got out the microscope and they had fun looking at bugs! Cam decided that he would get out the Windex and kill the bug...he squirted it to death. Poor little box elder bug. sorry.










WE Love having Grandma with us too!! She is always so much fun to be around and loves Camden to pieces! And he loves her so much too!!















What good COUSINS and FRIENDS!!

























5 comments:

meag said...

hey...camden is so stinkin cute! Hope things are going good. I love fall too!

Lauren Tatton said...

It looks like fun! The kids are getting so big!!

Jen Gray said...

Something about boys and bugs......Tevi is the SAM WAY! He is such a bug-killer, LOL!! Cute pics sweetie!! xoxo

Sharee said...

Love Fall. Cool crisp air, bright blue skies and all the pretty colors. Cam and Brinlee are so cute. Kelsie cut her hair and darekened it. She looks so cute. I want to go to heritage farm sometime. I always see it and think it looks fun. My boys would love it.

jessie said...

Amber!!!! I would LOVE to hear back from you!!! We miss you guys like crazy!!! McQuade still hasn't found a new friend and he still remembers Cam! Im sad that we don't get to see them grow up together!!! but Im glad that things seem to be going well for you guys! and want to blow you some baby dust...If your not already progo ;)