I am finally catching up and posting all of our good Holiday memories! What a busy and fun season it was! It was so nice to be able to be in Logan and spend so much time with family. We were able to spend New Years with the Cowans (my mom's side of the family) and go to temple square and see all the beautiful lights! It was a little cold but when we went and saw the manger scene you could definitely feel the spirit and what the season is really all about.
Christmas was great and Camden was so much fun this year! He was so excited about all his presents, especially his baseball and mitt! Even more than his train set. He is a true boy! Our New Years was spent in Salt Lake with Jake and Court, it was so much fun! I love them and couldn't ask for a better for better buds to hang out with. The next day we got to go to Hardware Ranch and check out the Elk. Even better was that Risa, Bret and the kids were able to come with us. Camden thought it was pretty cool!
So a little update, and partly why it has taken me so long to get on and blog was that I started a new job! I actually started on my birthday( what an odd day to start)! I was able to get a job with a Dermatologist in town and work as a medical assistant. What an overwhelming and challenging experience it has been. I have been able to learn a lot and its been very interesting to see more of the medical side rather than the aesthetic. I am still continuing to learn but feel very blessed to have been able to get this job since I never attended medical assisting school. Mike is doing very well, he is enjoying his job at Advanced Fireplace and Stove and is thinking about going back to school, so we shall see! Oh how the future changes, we would have never guessed we would be where we are at today but what a great place to be in! Meanwhile Camden has been adapting to his new little daycare that he is in.... it has been a little hard for both of us. But slowly I think we are both getting more use to the change. He has some good little friends there and is learning a lot. Camden is such a fun and smart little boy! What happiness and life he adds to our lives. We are very blessed to have him.




















5 comments:
Hey cute girl! Thank you so much for the call Im going to call you back really soon! I have spent my spare time napping! :) Im glad you had good holidays....
Hey it is good to see an update. I am glad you found a job and that sounds like a really good job! How fun. I am sure I told you that I finished school. You were such a fun teacher while you were there.
So fun. Camden is getting so big. He is so cute. i went private and I don't have your email, if you want to send it to me I will put you on. Will you tell Court too? shareejones@yahoo.com
Hooray!! It is so good to hear and "see" whats going on with you guys. We miss you so much. I know I tell you that every time... I will stop... as soon as I stop missin ya!! Still got my fingers crossed you will come south soon. Keep us posted! Sendin all my love!!
Amber! I love your blog! I love being able to see what you are up to. It has been forever since I have seen you! Your little one is too cute!! Looks a lot like daddy! Hope you are all doing well. Jeremy and I were in Logan a few weeks ago & I was thinking about you! keep in touch when you can, our blog is www.saltlakestilsons.blogspot.com
~Heidi
Post a Comment